Welcome

This is my attempt to publish a picture a day in 2010, and occasionally add my musings. I can't promise it'll be interesting, but it serves the purpose of recording my memories for every day of the year.

Sunday 31 January 2010

Sunday 31st January: The Honey Monster

I've been waiting weeks to see my friend's new addition, Honey the Golden Labrador, aka The Honey Monster.

Her feet are too big for her; her teeth are like needles; 'Sit!' and 'Heel!' are just meaningless words; and anything new that she sees, which is most of the time, she faces with pure wonderment and a waggy tail.

We could learn a few lessons from Honey: don't put your big foot in it; don't bite the hand that feeds you; listen to your elders as they probably know a lot more than you do; and take a look at the world each day as if it's the first time you've seen it.

But whatever you do, don't have a crap in the road and don't fall asleep with your face on someone's crotch.

Woof!

No comments:

Post a Comment