Welcome

This is my attempt to publish a picture a day in 2010, and occasionally add my musings. I can't promise it'll be interesting, but it serves the purpose of recording my memories for every day of the year.

Tuesday 19 January 2010

Tuesday 19th January: Apologies from the start

If this blog is about memories, which it is, then this Robert Pattinson calendar just has to be a post.

You see, today was the day that I finally put the thing up on the wall, yes, 19 days into the new year.

It's actually Edward Cullen that makes my knees go weak. Anyone who's read the Twilight series knows exactly what I mean (unless you're in the Jacob camp), and I'm not the only one (I've been trying to find the link to an article I read recently saying it's the older, disillusioned, mother in the States who is falling for him). A state indeed.

I don't care what you think: he's on the side of my bookcase and there he is staying, at least until 19 January next year ...

2 comments:

  1. Does this mean you've finally gone off Mathew Macnaughty (can't remember his surname) !?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who?! I guess I'm over him then! It tends to be the younger ones at the moment - which obviously means I'm getting old!

    ReplyDelete