Welcome

This is my attempt to publish a picture a day in 2010, and occasionally add my musings. I can't promise it'll be interesting, but it serves the purpose of recording my memories for every day of the year.

Monday 11 January 2010

Monday 11th January: Broken biscuits

With all the sales (still) on at the moment, I'll almost felt duty-bound to have a look in some shops this evening. I made two (Zara and TopShop, where this picture was taken). They both had so much crap in them, I walked in, touched couple of things (like we do) and even held a couple of things up (again like we do).

With 'Clearance' messages coming through on email and 'Sale' signs everywhere, it doesn't entice me in like it's supposed to, rather it pushes me away as I know there will only be the 'broken biscuits' left.

Send me an email showcasing new arrivals and I'll take a look, what I'm getting at the moment is the equivalent of watching a dog doing a number two.

No comments:

Post a Comment