Welcome

This is my attempt to publish a picture a day in 2010, and occasionally add my musings. I can't promise it'll be interesting, but it serves the purpose of recording my memories for every day of the year.

Tuesday 26 January 2010

Tuesday 26th January: Surprise nights out

Sometimes, it's the nights when you just go for a 'quiet drink' that always turn into the good ones.

And it couldn't have come at a better time. Thanks to Sarah (pictured) for making me laugh and feel human again ... you're the best! x

2 comments:

  1. I had a wicked night too so thank you!!!! It was fate we met and you're a wonderful, wonderful person - I love you (in a non-lesbian way hee, hee) and lets have muchos more laughs and random nights out. I need to find a husband so need you to help me. Oh my god - written an essay, is this your blog or mine? - hee, hee... love ya xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Ever in need of attention, eh love! Just take over my blog, go on! Yes, here's to more 'surprise nights out' xx

    ReplyDelete