Welcome

This is my attempt to publish a picture a day in 2010, and occasionally add my musings. I can't promise it'll be interesting, but it serves the purpose of recording my memories for every day of the year.

Wednesday 13 January 2010

Wednesday 13th January: "alma"

Alma from Rodrigo Blaas on Vimeo.


First, an apology. This isn't 'strictly' a picture, it's a video, but it's sort of a picture when you're not playing the video. Besides, I've already bored myself with the snow pictures, of which there was more today, and nothing else has inspired me.

I watched this short, which I found after reading @katematlock's tweet referencing her blog, Inspiration Crush.

It's weird and wonderful and stirs that thing inside our brains called our imagination.

Now that's surely better than another snow picture?

1 comment:

  1. It does, indeed, do all of those things.

    Good luck with the 365. It's hard and takes dedication. I'll be watching and cheering you on.

    ReplyDelete