Welcome

This is my attempt to publish a picture a day in 2010, and occasionally add my musings. I can't promise it'll be interesting, but it serves the purpose of recording my memories for every day of the year.

Sunday 24 January 2010

Sunday 24th January: Seeing the light


I had to cheat slightly today and post a picture that I took yesterday. There are two reasons for this: the first is that I quite like this picture. I took it last night in a Moroccan-themed bar in Brighton Marina after watching Avatar.

The second reason, is that I've been working all day so didn't even leave the house until I went swimming for 8pm.

So, I could have posted a boring picture from a boring day, or a picture that I at least like and am happy to share.

And there it is.

Now, back to Bond and "Die another day". There has just been such an unbelievable scene where he dons a parachute and some scrap metal and surfs his way through a tsunami. Only James Bond ...


No comments:

Post a Comment