Welcome

This is my attempt to publish a picture a day in 2010, and occasionally add my musings. I can't promise it'll be interesting, but it serves the purpose of recording my memories for every day of the year.

Tuesday 2 February 2010

Tuesday 2nd February: The wine cliche

I know, not very original, and to be honest this picture could represent any day of the year, but a glass of wine was the only way to really calm me down today - I couldn't put another picture of an angry woman up could I?

Suffice to say that it was a tough day at the office and I now can't wait for my holiday next week.

But it's wrong, isn't it, that I'm already worried about the workload when I get back.

Any ideas how to forget work anyone, that won't turn me into an alcoholic? I'm not one for hot baths and candles either ...

No comments:

Post a Comment