Welcome

This is my attempt to publish a picture a day in 2010, and occasionally add my musings. I can't promise it'll be interesting, but it serves the purpose of recording my memories for every day of the year.

Tuesday 23 February 2010

Tuesday 23rd February: Flowers at lunch

When the weather forecast predicts rain for the next seven days and the world just seems like such a dreary place right now, there's always a bit of sunshine going through the John Lewis doors in London.

Inside the doors at the back of the Oxford Street store there are more colours than a rainbow and more smells than a Jo Malone shop.

Every time I walk in there to get my lunch from Waitrose (which is surprisingly good value, btw), the world turns a glorious sunshine yellow and for those few seconds, I float along (could be the low blood sugar before lunch, of course) with a smile on my face.

One day, I might even buy some.

No comments:

Post a Comment