Welcome

This is my attempt to publish a picture a day in 2010, and occasionally add my musings. I can't promise it'll be interesting, but it serves the purpose of recording my memories for every day of the year.

Monday 22 February 2010

Monday 22nd February: What keeps me awake

LOVING my book of the moment, "The Little Stranger" by Sarah Waters. Anyone who read "Fingersmith" will know what a great storyteller Waters is.

I'm not usually keen on the surpernatural, but this ghost story has got me reading way past when I should be.

At the moment, strange things are happening at "Hundreds", is Roderick mentally unstable, or are there darker forces at work?

It's got to be the latter, of course, but I'm hoping it doesn't get too scary, I'm too much of a wuss for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment