Welcome

This is my attempt to publish a picture a day in 2010, and occasionally add my musings. I can't promise it'll be interesting, but it serves the purpose of recording my memories for every day of the year.

Friday 19 February 2010

Tuesday 16th February: Pancake day!

I absolutely LOVE pancake day, simply because I can actually make pancakes! I know they're not the hardest thing in the world to cook, and I do what my mum does and just chuck it all in without measuring a thing, but coming from someone who doesn't cook, that's quite a feat!

My favourite filling is lemon, golden syrup and sugar, nothing beats that apart from chocolate ice cream maybe, but we didn't have any of that.

Delicious and I wonder why we don't have them as a dessert every night. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment