Welcome

This is my attempt to publish a picture a day in 2010, and occasionally add my musings. I can't promise it'll be interesting, but it serves the purpose of recording my memories for every day of the year.

Monday 8 February 2010

Saturday 6th February: All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go

So, all my bags are indeed packed and I'm raring to go! Spain tomorrow but what a long day getting everything done today!

I am patting myself on the back for having booked a Sunday flight rather than today. I somehow knew that today was going to be a crazy day getting final bits of work done and general sorting out of lives, as Saturdays tend to be in our house.

I've even managed to pack a book that I won't even look at - you can see it in the picture: "2000 essential Spanish verbs". I know, despite learning Spanish off and on over the past few years, that I will still do what I always do and speak pigeon English to everyone. Still, I'm better than him indoors, he also adds a foreign accent to his English.

I'm tempted to put up a photo of a sign to say I've gone on holiday, back in a week, but I know I've committed to a picture a day so I'm going to try and get some hotel wifi action and post throughout the week.

I'm not going to apologise for the late delivery of a blog or two this week, this was only ever meant for me anyway, but in case you are reading, enjoy your week and full service will be resumed next week.

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment