Welcome

This is my attempt to publish a picture a day in 2010, and occasionally add my musings. I can't promise it'll be interesting, but it serves the purpose of recording my memories for every day of the year.

Wednesday 10 March 2010

Tuesday 9th March: Depressing wardrobe

I must have THE most unappealing wardrobe in the world! I open it up and all I see, apart from a flirty flash of colour, is dull dull dull grey, blue, black and white.

I've promised myself that the next time I go shopping, I will not buy any of the above colours, and will only purchase something bright. No, I don't intend to turn up to work one day wearing a rainbow, but I do need to bring some colour to my life, even if it's just some extra blusher on my cheeks in the morning.

Come the end of summer, I don't want to open my wardrobe and see this sight. Give me until the end of September and I'll post another picture of my wardrobe. Please gawd don't let it look anything like this ...

No comments:

Post a Comment