Welcome

This is my attempt to publish a picture a day in 2010, and occasionally add my musings. I can't promise it'll be interesting, but it serves the purpose of recording my memories for every day of the year.

Sunday 14 March 2010

Sunday 14th March: F1 is back!

Forget 1st January, the start of the Formula 1 season is the real start of the year.

Must admit, the race was duller than I expected given the new no refueling rule. Thought there would be more on-track action.

It's still early days though and there are still a lot more improvements to be made to all the cars.

My bet for the top 3 places in the championship after the first race is Alonso, Vettel and Hamilton. I'm not that fussed either way, but I do hope it gets a little more interesting!

Come on Schuey, start taking 'em out ...

No comments:

Post a Comment