Welcome

This is my attempt to publish a picture a day in 2010, and occasionally add my musings. I can't promise it'll be interesting, but it serves the purpose of recording my memories for every day of the year.

Monday 8 March 2010

Sunday 7th March: Snowdrop heaven


If there is such a thing a Snowdrop Heaven, then I've come the closest I ever will to seeing it.

Today we popped to Kingston Lacy, a National Trust house with the most staggering collection of snowdrops. It was the last day to view them and, as I also needed my dad to change the battery on my car (yes I know, a bit random), we thought we'd meet Mum and Dad halfway and take in some of the little white flowers at the same time.

The winter blue sky and the crispy freshness made the carpet of white even more special. What a perfect few hours. You can see more pics here, if you wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment