Welcome

This is my attempt to publish a picture a day in 2010, and occasionally add my musings. I can't promise it'll be interesting, but it serves the purpose of recording my memories for every day of the year.

Wednesday 3 March 2010

Tuesday 2nd March: Regal Regent Street

Sometimes, no make that usually, when walking through London, everything just seems to pass you by. I often scold myself for not keeping my eyes open and treating each day like I'm a child seeing things for the first time.

But walking down Regent Street tonight, taking a different route, I had my kid's eyes well and truly open and it was like I took in the grandeur of the street for the first time. It gave me a real buzz and I felt like a tourist. I wanted to head to the Ritz, but hopped on a bus instead and I switched off yet again ...

Back to boring reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment