Welcome

This is my attempt to publish a picture a day in 2010, and occasionally add my musings. I can't promise it'll be interesting, but it serves the purpose of recording my memories for every day of the year.

Monday 8 March 2010

Monday 8th March: Reasons to like this picture

There are several reasons why I like this somewhat dull picture:

1) It's a picture of light;
2) It's a picture of light, therefore I can take the shortcut through the park instead of walking the long way round;
3) It's a picture of light because I left the office nearly on time so I got home to take said picture before dark;
4) The light reflecting on the trees was beautiful, it reminded me of the summer evenings that aren't too far off;
5) There's light at the end of the tunnel if I'm managing to leave work at a sensible hour;
6) It's just light bloody fantastic, ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment