Welcome

This is my attempt to publish a picture a day in 2010, and occasionally add my musings. I can't promise it'll be interesting, but it serves the purpose of recording my memories for every day of the year.

Sunday 25 April 2010

Thursday 22nd April: The leaders' debate

It wouldn't be right if I didn't document the leaders' debate at least once in my 2010 blog. It is, after all, the first time the three leaders have had a televised debate, and the first time that the Liberal Democrats are now leading in the polls!

Of course, it's all about seats and not about votes, so it's not likely that Nick Clegg will have to pack up his things any time soon. But it has made things very interesting and we're all set for a hung parliament. But will it be Gordon or Dave at the helm?

No comments:

Post a Comment