Welcome

This is my attempt to publish a picture a day in 2010, and occasionally add my musings. I can't promise it'll be interesting, but it serves the purpose of recording my memories for every day of the year.

Sunday 25 April 2010

Monday 19th April: What people are wearing

The one thing I really love on my walk to work is looking at what everyone is wearing. I don't know about you, but it can take me an absolute age to put an outfit together, and I change my mind too often to be able to put something together the night before. I always wake up and sigh: 'What WAS I thinking?' as I throw everything out on the bed and start again.

The girl in the picture was clearly going for the red accessories to brighten her Monday morning, and you can't go wrong if you're also carrying a yellow Selfridges bag. I can't even remember what I wore, which shows just how boring it probably was. Next Monday, I'm going to add a bit of red and see how it goes, you never know, someone might take a picture of my for their blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment