Welcome

This is my attempt to publish a picture a day in 2010, and occasionally add my musings. I can't promise it'll be interesting, but it serves the purpose of recording my memories for every day of the year.

Friday 9 April 2010

Friday 9th April: Still in love

I was on the train home late last night and this old (oldish, they must have been in their 50s), had fallen asleep on each other, hand in hand.

It was so lovely to see. Such outward signs of affection are usually displayed by teenagers who slob over each other and seemingly compete over who can pull out the other's lunch with their tongue.

Nice then, that sometimes there's such enduring love to observe, with no tongues, just a shoulder to rest your head on and a warm hand to link into yours.

How perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment