Welcome

This is my attempt to publish a picture a day in 2010, and occasionally add my musings. I can't promise it'll be interesting, but it serves the purpose of recording my memories for every day of the year.

Friday 13 August 2010

Tuesday 10th August: The Deep

I don't really watch that much TV, the exception has always been Spooks, Mistresses, The X Factor (my secret favourite!) and maybe Top Gear if I remember.

But a friend recommended The Deep to me, so I watched it on iPlayer last week and tuned in this week to watch it 'live'.

Its not a drama to be taken seriously, and I get a real feeling of claustrophobia come over me when watching it given that it's based in a submarine, but I actually quite enjoyed watching it for the great cast.

Here's a review of the first episode, which sums it up perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment