Welcome

This is my attempt to publish a picture a day in 2010, and occasionally add my musings. I can't promise it'll be interesting, but it serves the purpose of recording my memories for every day of the year.

Friday 13 August 2010

Sunday 1st August: Eclipse, again

Honestly, this isn't a caseof not having anything to put on the blog today and just going for ANOTHER picture of Edward and the Cullens ... I did in fact go to the cinema to watch it again.

And no, I'm not some obsessed saddo, I promised to watch it with a friend before I went on holiday, but ended up watching it the day it came out and didn't tell her!

So, I kept quiet and went to watch it with her, pretending that I hadn't seen it before. Not that I minded of course, you can never have too much of Edward Cullen ...

No comments:

Post a Comment