Welcome

This is my attempt to publish a picture a day in 2010, and occasionally add my musings. I can't promise it'll be interesting, but it serves the purpose of recording my memories for every day of the year.

Friday 13 August 2010

Thursday 12th August: A bad swim

I knew on the train home that tonight's training was going to be a real struggle. I took a photo of the pool as seen just before I dive in.

It was hardly a surprise when I had to get out after 40 minutes as my heart was racing and I just had to get out.

Swimming has always been my health barometer, I know when I'm fighting a virus and am just under the weather.

Tonight was one of those nights and it always leave you feeling down as mentally I get so much out of just pounding up and down the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment