Welcome

This is my attempt to publish a picture a day in 2010, and occasionally add my musings. I can't promise it'll be interesting, but it serves the purpose of recording my memories for every day of the year.

Sunday 22 August 2010

Saturday 21st August: V Festival

I know I may induce a tut and a firm shake of the head, but I'm actually not really that keen on festivals.

...

...

...

...

Recovered?

I'm actually not that keen on music either ... cue another tut, no doubt.

It wasn't until Florence and the Machine came on that I sat up (literally) and listened. She's just wonderful. It was like watching a ballerina, Alice in Wonderland and a mad pup all on stage at the same time!

She's also a little bit mad. Towards the end she said: "Ooh look, I can see the moon." Cue everyone turning round to have a look at the cloud-covered light.

After her next song, and some audience participation (that is, all of us just jumping up and down), she gasped: "The moon's come out - we did it!" As the cloud disappeared to reveal the full moon.

It all felt a bit supernatural; in fact, I think she may actually be a witch.

She certainly put a spell on me.

Kings of Leon who?


No comments:

Post a Comment