Welcome

This is my attempt to publish a picture a day in 2010, and occasionally add my musings. I can't promise it'll be interesting, but it serves the purpose of recording my memories for every day of the year.

Friday 28 May 2010

Friday 28th May: Sex and the City 2

Having watched the whole Sex and the City series and the film several times, I couldn't wait to see the second film. And courtesy of Warner Brothers, we got a private screening in their cinema on Friday night.

I was looking forward to the film, but not the two-and-a-half-hours sat down. But it actually flew by, in fact, I wished it had been longer!

The film has been panned, as expected, but usually by those who don't know their Manolo Blahniks from their Barratts!

It was two-and-a-half-hours of pure indulgence, and for me, pure relaxation, a relief from the daily stress of life: no thinking, no worrying, just watching.

As Carrie would say, it was "just fabulous".

No comments:

Post a Comment