Welcome

This is my attempt to publish a picture a day in 2010, and occasionally add my musings. I can't promise it'll be interesting, but it serves the purpose of recording my memories for every day of the year.

Sunday 23 May 2010

Friday 21st May: Curry night at Le Taj

After working from home all day, a 4 mile run and a walk in to town, there was only one thing for it - curry!

Two hours later and after a lengthy chat with the waiters about Bangladesh (let's just say I wasn't the one doing the talking), we finally headed home and crashed to bed.

How people manage to stay out after midnight on a Friday is beyond me, I'm exhausted from the week and just want to sleep. Boring, I know, but until someone (anyone?) adds more hours to the day, I can't see it changing!

No comments:

Post a Comment