Welcome

This is my attempt to publish a picture a day in 2010, and occasionally add my musings. I can't promise it'll be interesting, but it serves the purpose of recording my memories for every day of the year.

Thursday 25 November 2010

Thursday 25th November: My birthday ... at the O2!

How chuffed was I when I was told we were heading to the O2 for my birthday surprise?! Uh, very! As soon as Mark said: "We're going to the O2," I squealed. For I had already spent some time earlier in the day checking out what was going on in all the key venues in London, and I knew the Tennis ATP Tour Finals were at the O2!

It could have been a concert (which I'm never that enthusiastic about, boring I know), or perhaps ice skating at Somerset House. All would have been fine, of course. But I LOVE watching tennis so the boy did good.

And we were four rows from the front - more brownie points for him indoors!

Whoop!

No comments:

Post a Comment