Welcome

This is my attempt to publish a picture a day in 2010, and occasionally add my musings. I can't promise it'll be interesting, but it serves the purpose of recording my memories for every day of the year.

Sunday 21 November 2010

Sunday 21st November: 10km ... followed be a swim

A day of complete madness ... first to Brighton for the Brookes 10km run. Having done six training runs in preparation for this, I was actually really chuffed to cross the line in 46.05mins. But, did it hurt. And that was from the 6km mark. Four kilometres of pain.

The, put some warm clothes on, down some lunch and a hot chocolate, and it was off to Aldershot to swim in the Inter Counties.

Five 50m sprint relays later, and that was it. I'd had it.

Needless to say I slept well ... and I can safely say I won't be repeating the double again!

No comments:

Post a Comment