Welcome

This is my attempt to publish a picture a day in 2010, and occasionally add my musings. I can't promise it'll be interesting, but it serves the purpose of recording my memories for every day of the year.

Sunday 28 November 2010

Sunday 28th November: More insulating!

Back to my bro's after a lovely night at Lisa and Dave's to see bump and have good gnosh - as always. We both come away, as always, feeling very inadequate on the kitchen front - one day we will learn to cook. Perhaps one day, we'll even freeze some stock!

So, back in the garage for another LONG afternoon and evening measuring, cutting, a bit of shouting, and putting up insulation.

When we got to Mark's folks for the night, we could barely keep or eyes open. I'm not sure if this hurt more than that the 10km did!

No comments:

Post a Comment