Welcome

This is my attempt to publish a picture a day in 2010, and occasionally add my musings. I can't promise it'll be interesting, but it serves the purpose of recording my memories for every day of the year.

Monday 22 November 2010

Monday 22nd November: The day after

I was actually thinking last night when we got home from the 10km run and the swimming competition, that I didn't feel too bad at all. Yes I was a bit sore and stiff, but I actually felt good, energised.

Perhaps I can do a 10km after just six runs training, and perhaps I am fit enough to do a swimming competition afterwards.

And then I woke up this morning ...

It wasn't even sore muscles, that I could have handled. Instead I woke up feeling like I had flu: aching muscles, foggy tiredness and the oh so need to call in sick.

Alas, I'm not one of those 'calls-in-sick' people so I battled on and managed to dress myself in comfy attire.

Feeling like death warmed up, I got through the day thanks to some Ibuprofen and crawled into bed straight after dinner.

Perhaps I wasn't as fit as I thought, and perhaps doing the run and the swim wasn't such a good idea after all ...

No comments:

Post a Comment