Welcome

This is my attempt to publish a picture a day in 2010, and occasionally add my musings. I can't promise it'll be interesting, but it serves the purpose of recording my memories for every day of the year.

Sunday 5 December 2010

Sunday 5th December: C'ann'dle light

I've had this candle years; my Mum gave it to me one year. It's one of those things that I thought I never wanted to light as it would be a shame. But I found it upstairs and just thought that it's whole purpose of being, was to be lit and enjoyed (philosophical huh?!).

So it's been lit for the last few days while I've done some work, and it's been really peaceful.

That was until Mark hollered down from upstairs wondering if the house was on fire as he could smell burning. Still, there was peace and enjoyment for a few minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment