Welcome

This is my attempt to publish a picture a day in 2010, and occasionally add my musings. I can't promise it'll be interesting, but it serves the purpose of recording my memories for every day of the year.

Saturday 11 December 2010

Saturday 11th December: Fat Face philosophy

It's not every day you go into a changing room and get hit by some thought-provoking philosophy, unless of course you're trying to justify something you really don't need: 'I was just meant to find X today; it's fate that I buy it,' or, 'Buy one get one free - well that's got to be a bargain!'

But in Fat Face in Haywards Heath I was there trying something on for our travels to South America in a few weeks' time and, on the floor, was the label in the picture.

Now I don't know who I might have been, or indeed who I want to be (does anyone?), but it was strange it appeared on that floor at that time when I have been going through a bit of a think about certain aspects of my life.

I still don't have any answers though, so I'm hoping the next changing room I go in will guide me!

No comments:

Post a Comment