Welcome

This is my attempt to publish a picture a day in 2010, and occasionally add my musings. I can't promise it'll be interesting, but it serves the purpose of recording my memories for every day of the year.

Friday 17 September 2010

Thursday 16th September: My Zara order

My experience of the new Zara website hasn't been great. I decided, given that I work just up the road from a Zara store, that I would use their Collect from Store delivery option. 'Why don't you just shop in the store?' I hear you cry. Because they've usually sold out of your size in store, that's why.

I turned up at the store and they couldn't find my parcel. I waited, and waited. Missed a train. Missed life passing by.

When they handed over a shoe-size box, my face fell. For some reason, I'm not sure what, I didn't think there were eight items of clothes in there.

Anyway, when I finally got home, I was placated. When I took off the horrible plastic cover, I found a branded box and the clothes wrapped in tissue paper.

If it's all about (box) presentation, Zara has won me over; if it's about service, they don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment