Welcome

This is my attempt to publish a picture a day in 2010, and occasionally add my musings. I can't promise it'll be interesting, but it serves the purpose of recording my memories for every day of the year.

Friday 17 September 2010

Monday 13th September: Don't make a mountain ...

So we went for a walk yesterday in a regular spot of ours in Balcombe and saw a load of mole hills. With our neighbours playing jokes on us often enough (see what they did when we went away for a wedding), we thought it'd be fun to take the soil that the moles had dug up in Balcombe, and create two 'mole hills' in next door's garden.

I'm sure they'll realise it's us, whether they tell us or not I don't know. I hope so, if they don't, it means they know, and we're in for a shock of our own ...


No comments:

Post a Comment