Welcome

This is my attempt to publish a picture a day in 2010, and occasionally add my musings. I can't promise it'll be interesting, but it serves the purpose of recording my memories for every day of the year.

Tuesday 13 July 2010

Monday 12th July: AW10 trends

I know for most people that the summer has only just begun, and I know that looking ahead to Autumn/Winter 2010 seems crazy, but you just can't help it when you take a look at some of the key pieces that are coming later this year.

Celine is on everyone's lips at the moment, and you can see why with my picture here from the AW10 collection (pic courtesy of style.com). Leather is going to be big this year (it's always on trend though, right?), and I'm looking forward to how the cape is going to be interpreted - you never know, Batman could make a come back. At least he'll be doing it in style ...

No comments:

Post a Comment