Welcome

This is my attempt to publish a picture a day in 2010, and occasionally add my musings. I can't promise it'll be interesting, but it serves the purpose of recording my memories for every day of the year.

Monday 18 October 2010

Monday 18th October: Concert for CARE


Tonight we went to the Royal Albert Hall (my first time!) for Concert for CARE, another David Arnold event but this time around classical music, namely movie scores, performed by the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra (another first for me).

We were joined by the likes of Matt Lucas, Paloma Faith, Jimmy, Carr, Ed Byrne and, performing one of my favourite pieces of music, The Piano, was Michael Nyman. I tried to insert the video of him playing it on the piano but it was too big to load :(

Fab night and one I'll remember for a long time (and for a great cause too).

No comments:

Post a Comment