Welcome

This is my attempt to publish a picture a day in 2010, and occasionally add my musings. I can't promise it'll be interesting, but it serves the purpose of recording my memories for every day of the year.

Wednesday 9 June 2010

Sunday 6th June: From a caterpiller to a butterfly

Our 13-year-old neighbour brought over his 'Butterfly garden' today and I was amazed. I didn't think these things existed - there certainly wasn't anything like this in my science class, we just had Bunsen burners.

You can order these gardens online and also get sent the five caterpillars that you look after until they turn into a butterfly! You can also order refill caterpillars sets when you are ready to start again! Incredible!

And I got to see a Painted Lady up close - beautiful.

How things have moved on (and how old do I sound?!).

No comments:

Post a Comment